To have and to hold – The branding magic of self-adhesive clear pocketsBy Allison West (Originally posted in 2015 by Kiran Khalil)
What’s in your pocket?
On any given day, what do you use a pocket for?
People have always needed pockets and history is full of fascinating examples. Ancient people used leather or cloth pouches to hold useful items like a scraper or tinder. Even Roman soldiers used them. A loculus was a bag-like pocket with cross-shaped reinforcements that was worn on a uniform to securely hold rations and personal effects.
Now pockets are everywhere and not just on our clothing. They’re also sewn into purses, cases, folders and all types of bags. Even when you’re at work, pockets are everywhere. Folders, page protectors, envelopes and adhesive pockets organize, display and hold the documents and tools of your trade.
Lost in the rabbit hole
Organizational tools are great until they’re so overstuffed you can’t find what you need. Just think of all the times you’ve searched and searched through huge file folders, looking for a particular note, contact information or sample.
Once you find it, do you really want to stick it right back in that huge pile?
A self-adhesive display pocket to stick on a folder, on a retail display rack, or to store product samples would be just the thing to get the important details seen and noticed.
For size and pricing on PackZen’s adhesive pockets, click here
The many faces of self-adhesive poly pockets
Now for a little polypropylene adhesive pocket education.
PackZen’s polypropylene is 100% recyclable and reusable, archival-safe, and outstandingly adaptable for all sorts of applications. Archival-safe poly pockets safely store documents, photos or other small items so they’re protected from moisture, dirt, and damage from the elements.
Self-adhesive clear pockets by PackZen use a long-lasting, adhesive backing that adheres almost anywhere you might need an extra pocket for storage. You can stick them on file folders, books, organizers, walls and cabinets. Plus, these pockets are durable, functional and reusable.
You also have a choice of what level of adherence you need with Packzen’s adhesive pockets. Select a get specialty adhesive that is easy to remove or a stronger adhesive that works on all surfaces.
Bio-friendly adhesive pocket materials
- Biodegradable poly is synthesized with EBD (enhanced bio decompositions) to create a minimally harmful polymer virtually indistinguishable in usage from standard polypropylene.
- Recycled poly is made with up to 85% recycled content to reduce the end product’s overall ecological footprint.
Customizing clear adhesive pockets
Here’s where the magic comes in. Did you know there’s really a lot you can do with clear adhesive pockets?
That’s because they come in so many shapes, sizes, and weights. You can include a flap. Even better, you can add your own decorative flair by adding color and optional decorative touches.
If you’re feeling creative and want your adhesive pocket to reflect your brand by making a colorful statement, here are a few options:
- You can select the size, shape, color, weight, durability, clarity, and functionality for your pockets.
- Need more than one pocket? Include multiple sleeves in one pocket
- Adhesives can be applied to the back of a pocket either as “peel-and-stick” or made as pressure-sensitive
- Print in full or spot color directly on the pocket, with Flexo, litho or digital screen printing.
Now that you know a few ways to dress up your adhesive pockets, here are some great ideas for how to use them.
Creative marketing and branding with clear adhesive pockets
There are all kinds of ways you can use self-adhesive clear pockets.
Try them for inventory, displays, instruction sheets, signs, brochures and ID tags.
- They’re also popular in manufacturing facilities where they’re used for instructions and product information.
- Advertising agencies and print shops use adhesive pockets inside brochures, binders, and folders for business cards and other information that needs attention.
1. Show off your brand with a pocket for colorful swatches, photos & graphics
2. Peel & stick a pocket inside a folder to list contents and important dates.
3. Place inside a folder or binder to hold a business card.
4. Use an adhesive disc pocket and combine with a book or other publication
Other ideas for using self-adhesive pockets:
- Display product information in showrooms and manufacturing facilities
- Great for food and drink menus
- Larger pockets hold signs and packing lists
- Place on retail shelves and include price, product information, graphics & photos
- Specialty displays
- Program add-ons
- Promotional event materials
- Labels, inventory tags
- CDs / DVDs
Self-adhesive poly pockets – they’re so simple, yet such a handy organizer for things that need a little more attention. Durable, flexible, functional and reusable, PackZen pockets come in an array of shapes, sizes and can be made just about the way you specify. You’re only limited by your imagination.
Ready to get started?
PackZen offers a variety of industrial office storage and organization products to help keep your office and facility organized. Our products can be customized or privately labeled and are used by small and large companies alike. Call today 877-749-2127.